Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Place at The Only Station That Matters

I've been involved with WMUH-Allentown, 91.7 FM, since the early 80's.  First as someone who would pop in on Ze Lobstir Patrole, hosted by Michael T., then as host of a radio program that has had different names over the years.  

Beginning in 1984 (I think it was April, but need to find my old playlists to be sure) I had my first solo show that quickly evolved into The Culture Bunker.  This gave way to Sine Qua Non about 1986 which I shared with Chris through the summer of 1992.  November 1992 through August 1995 it was Welcome to the Cheap Seats.  Since then there has been no real name attached to what I do on the airwaves, but today was the day that saw Sine Qua Non reborn.

What I hope to do with the space is post my playlists to the shows I do.  I will begin with the shows for 2009 and move forward as they happen.  As I can, I will take time to post logs for previous shows in the hopes I can get all added here.  25 years of shows may take some time.  

The rationale behind this is purely informational and archival, but feel free to comment if you wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment