Saturday, September 26, 2009

Playlist 26 September 09

Show No: 419
Song - Artist - From

I Drive the Hearse - Porcupine Tree - The Incident
In Memory Of Anthony - The Durutti Column - Love In The Time Of Recession
Fresh Blood - Eels - Hombre Lobo
Coming Second - Elbow - Asleep In The Back
I Am The Resurrection - The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses [UK] (Remastered)
Kundalini Express - Love and Rockets - Express (Remastered)
Life In A Day - Simple Minds - Life In A Day
A Song From Under The Floorboards - Magazine - Maybe It's Right To Be Nervous Now: The Peel Sessions
That's When I Reach For My Revolver - Mission Of Burma - The Definitive Editions Compilation
Elegia - New Order - Low-Life
Wait for Me - Moby - Wait for Me
Marching The Hate Machines (Into The Sun) - Thievery Corporation Feat. The Flaming Lips - The Cosmic Game
Don't Try This At Home - Chumbawamba - Readymades
Fill Her Up & Foot Down - Miles Hunt & Erica Nockalls - Catching More Than We Miss
Fisherman's Blues - The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
N17 - The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock And Roll, I Want My Old Job Back
American X - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Baby 81
Fried My Little Brains - The Kills - Keep On Your Mean Side
60 Feet Tall - The Dead Weather - Horehound
My Wife & My Dead Wife - Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians - Fegmania!
Dance Little Rude Boy - Ian Dury - Reasons To Be Cheerful - The Very Best Of Ian Dury and the Blockheads
Downhill From Here - Snow Patrol - Songs For Polarbears
In My Blood - Starsailor - On the Outside
That's Entertainment - The Jam - Sound Affects

No comments:

Post a Comment